Now more than ever, young professionals are flocking to the Dallas area to start and advance their careers. With large companies like Exxon Mobil, AT&T, and American Airlines calling the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex “home,” there’s only one name newcomers to the area need to know for all when looking for apartment movers in Dallas – Big Tex Moving!
Our team of clean-cut, well-trained, physically-fit movers are here to alleviate the stress of your apartment move within Dallas County and its surrounding areas. If you are moving in or out of an apartment in any of the cities and towns below, be sure to call Big Tex Moving for top-rated moving services you can trust!
- Casa View
- Farmers Branch
- Grand Prairie
- Lake Highlands
- Preston Hollow
- St. Paul
Apartment Moving: Things to Consider
Moving apartments presents many challenges that single-family homeowners don’t experience as part of their move. Here are a few things we recommend you consider during your move:
- When your lease ends – Most apartment complexes and property management companies require a 30 or 60 day written notice of your departure. Be sure to check with your leasing office to give ample time that you don’t plan on renewing the lease to your apartment.
- What you have to move – If you have heavy furniture pieces like couches or a large bed, large appliances (washers, dryers, etc.) and large dressers and chests, moving from one high-rise apartment to another may present a bit of a challenge. Apartment movers in Dallas, like Big Tex Moving, can help streamline this process and move your belongings safely and efficiently.
- Where you live – Do you live on the third or fourth floor of your apartment building? Even higher? Remember, anything that comes up, must come down! An experienced team of Dallas apartment movers can help you pack, load, and unload all of your things from your old into the new.
- Where you’re moving to – Moving from the outskirts of town to the heart of downtown? You may not be able to park a U-haul on the streets for a couple hours, so be sure to hire a professional moving company so you can focus on setting up your new apartment.
- When you’re moving – Moving during the summer? Stay out of the heat and enjoy your cool, comfortable new apartment while our team of Dallas apartment movers helps you get settled.
- Hiring an apartment mover in Dallas – Contact Big Tex Moving to hire one of our apartment movers!
Why Choose Big Tex for Moving Dallas Apartments?
- Safety – We’re movers, not shakers. Your belongings will arrive on-time and undamaged from our move.
- Efficiency – Because we are owned by MBA graduates and are not a franchise, we keep our overhead low, allowing us to provide you with more affordable pricing while paying our hardworking team of Dallas apartment movers well!
- Experience – With more than 10 years of active industry experience, the professionals at Big Tex Moving know just what it takes to complete your move on-time and on-budget. Owner Andy Montgomery has worked as Manager at Wildcat Moving (a moving company in Lexington, KY) and is still an active owner in a professional Louisville moving company, Cardinal Moving.
- Affordability – We pride ourselves on being a Dallas moving company that provides straightforward, no-nonsense pricing. We always promise to show up on-time and ready to work, never milking the clock and never hitting you with surprise fees or gimmicks. Beyond our $25 Travel Fee for moves within Dallas, you’ll never pay for an extra minute than you need!